- Born in Belfast yet lived most of her life in the lee of Benevenagh mountain
- brings to the AIHA experience in Business, Scholarship and Therapeutic Practice. before migration as a business migrant in 1990.
- A lifelong passion is her interest in oral history and how a person experiences, their unique spirituality of person in place, space and time.
- She is known for her approachability, warmth, hospitality and love of conversation and storytelling.
- Born in Trim, Co Meath, Ireland Tony came to Australia with wife Cecilia in 1979. They have 3 sons.
- He has been involved in Perth Irish community organisations since 1981
- Honorary life member of The Irish Club and The Irish Theatre Players
- Recipient of the Brendan Award with Cecilia.
- A native of Armagh, educated Sacred Heart Convent.
- Emigrated to Australia with Denis and daughters, Deirdre and Ailsa.
- Served several years in a voluntary capacity as Treasurer of Swimming WA, Tuart Hill Swimming Club, Amelia Heights Scout Group and currently The Claddagh Association Inc and Australian Irish Heritage Association WA Inc
- A Life Member of Swimming WA and Tuart Hill Swimming Club.
- Australian Sports Medal in 2000, Commemorating Australian Sporting Achievement.
Immediate Past Present
- Born Armagh City, educated Christian Brothers Grammar School
- GAA Harps member and player – represent the County and Province
- Ordinance Survey UK
- Emigrated to Australia with Patricia and 2 daughters
- Photogrammetrist – Aerial Mapping Surveyor
- Graduated Bed and embarked on a teaching career
- Inaugural Committee of GAA in WA – Treasurer and Secretary and Player
- Joined AIHA in 1996 as Treasurer and later as President for 11 years
- Life member Tuart Hill Swimming Club
- Co-recipient of Brendan Award with my wife Patricia
- Life Member of Australian Irish Heritage Association WA Inc
- Born in Dublin, came to Perth in 1971 with my late husband. I have three adult children and five grandchildren.
- Worked in Childcare and the Union Movement until retirement in 2016.
- Always been interested in social justice and believe in contributing to society where I can.
- Have been involved at the committee level in various organisations from The Lions and Women’s Learning Centres to currently being a member of the local Repair Cafe.